If you are interested in any of the positions listed below or in employment with Hull Coop in any other capacity, please fill out and return an employment application. Link to the application below.
- Assists the Office Manager in accounting functions for the Coop such as P & L, general ledger, journal entries, accounts payable and receivable, taxes, and reporting.
- Position will serve as full emergency backup for all Office Manager duties.
- Click here for full job description
C-Store Team Member - Part-Time
- Hull Coop C-Store is looking for part-time day shift individuals to join our team
- We offer flexible schedules (1-2 shifts per week)
- Must be 16 years old or older
- Application available below
Some of the benefits of working for Hull Coop include:
- Great team-oriented culture with knowledgeable and respectful coworkers
- Competitive pay and annual bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance paid 100% (employee and family plans)
- Subsidized Dental Insurance
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Company 401k
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested? Download the form below and email, fax, mail, or drop it off at our main office!
Applications can submitted by:
- Email to Karen.Luinstra@hullcoop.com
- Fax to (712) 439-1752
- Mail to Hull Coop, PO Box 811, Hull, IA 51239
- Dropping off in person at the Hull Coop Main Office, 1206 Railroad St, Hull, IA 51239